The Purcell Singers return to St George’s Cathedral on Saturday 2nd April 2022 with a programme of beautiful music from the Baltic.
- Augustinas Tau Bet Kokios
- Pärt Magnificat
- Tormis Four Estonian Lullabies
- Pärt Which was the son of
- Gorecki Totus tuus
- Nystedt Immortal Bach
- Miskinis Seven O Antiphons
- Galina Grigorjeva In Paradisum
- Jansson To the Mothers in Brazil: Salve Regina
- Esenvalds Only in Sleep
Tickets: £15/£12 concession are available online or on the door.
£5 tickets are available for congregation members online using the code STGEORGE247
Timings: Doors open at 7pm, with music from 7:30pm.